These authors contributed equally to this work.
Letters to the Editor
Allergic contact dermatitis due to epsilon-aminocaproic acid: A case report and mini-review of the published work
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 301–303, April 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, Y., Wada, M., Nakai, N. and Katoh, N. (2013), Allergic contact dermatitis due to epsilon-aminocaproic acid: A case report and mini-review of the published work. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 301–303. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12092
Funding sources: none.
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!