Financial support: none
Letters to the Editor
Unilateral rosacea in a patient with Bell's palsy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Genetics of hypopigmentary disorders (pages 309-356)
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 403–404, May 2013
How to Cite
Cabete, J., Serrão, V. and Lestre, S. (2013), Unilateral rosacea in a patient with Bell's palsy. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 403–404. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12100
Conflict of interest: none
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.