Letters to the Editor
Childhood epidermolysis bullosa acquisita associated with severe dental alterations: A case presentation
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Genetics of hypopigmentary disorders (pages 309-356)
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 410–411, May 2013
How to Cite
Baican, A., Chiriac, G., Torio-Padron, N. and Sitaru, C. (2013), Childhood epidermolysis bullosa acquisita associated with severe dental alterations: A case presentation. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 410–411. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12107
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!