Letters to the Editor
Case of Darier's disease-associated skin eruption only at the site of heat stimulation with a heating pad
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Genetics of hypopigmentary disorders (pages 309-356)
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 407–408, May 2013
How to Cite
Sakurai, K., Kitoh, A., Takahashi, K., Miyachi, Y. and Kabashima, K. (2013), Case of Darier's disease-associated skin eruption only at the site of heat stimulation with a heating pad. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 407–408. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12113
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.