Clinical features of axillary osmidrosis: A retrospective chart review of 723 Japanese patients
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Genetics of hypopigmentary disorders (pages 309-356)
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 384–388, May 2013
How to Cite
Morioka, D., Ohkubo, F. and Amikura, Y. (2013), Clinical features of axillary osmidrosis: A retrospective chart review of 723 Japanese patients. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 384–388. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12115
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.