These authors contributed equally to this work.
Adiponectin levels in patients with psoriasis: A meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 438–442, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, K.-J., Shi, G., Zhang, C., Li, M., Zhu, C.-Y. and Fan, Y.-M. (2013), Adiponectin levels in patients with psoriasis: A meta-analysis. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 438–442. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12121
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Guangdong Provincial Medical Research Fund. Grant Number: B2012282 and B2010246
- Postdoctoral Fund of Guangdong Medical College. Grant Number: XB1115
- Foundation for Distinguished Young Talents in Higher Education of Guangdong. Grant Number: 2012LYM_0070
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.