Letter to the Editor
Dermatophyte isolation in the socks of patients with tinea pedis and onychomycosis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 504–505, June 2013
How to Cite
Bonifaz, A., Vázquez-González, D., Hernández, M. A., Araiza, J., Tirado-Sánchez, A. and Ponce, R. M. (2013), Dermatophyte isolation in the socks of patients with tinea pedis and onychomycosis. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 504–505. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12138
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.