Funding sources: None.
Letter to the Editor
New suggestive clue to the mechanism of vitiligo: Inflammatory vitiligo showing prominent leukocytoclasis at the erythematous rim
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 488–490, June 2013
How to Cite
Shin, J., Lee, J. S., Kim, M. R., Kim, D. Y., Hann, S.-K. and Oh, S. H. (2013), New suggestive clue to the mechanism of vitiligo: Inflammatory vitiligo showing prominent leukocytoclasis at the erythematous rim. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 488–490. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12146
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!