Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Case of epidermal cyst on the glans penis
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 575–577, July 2013
How to Cite
Nobeyama, Y. and Nakagawa, H. (2013), Case of epidermal cyst on the glans penis. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 575–577. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12176
Funding sources: The authors have no financial support.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.