Clinical effects of stereotactic radiation surgery in patients with metastatic melanoma
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 626–628, August 2013
How to Cite
Mikoshiba, A., Uhara, H., Murata, H. and Okuyama, R. (2013), Clinical effects of stereotactic radiation surgery in patients with metastatic melanoma. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 626–628. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12179
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- National Cancer Center Research and Development. Grant Number: 23-A-22
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!