These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Collapse of the keratin filament network through the expression of mutant keratin 6c observed in a case of focal plantar keratoderma
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 553–557, July 2013
How to Cite
Kubo, A., Oura, Y., Hirano, T., Aoyama, Y., Sato, S., Nakamura, K., Takae, Y. and Amagai, M. (2013), Collapse of the keratin filament network through the expression of mutant keratin 6c observed in a case of focal plantar keratoderma. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 553–557. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12185
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Promotion of Environmental Improvement for Independence of Young Researchers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.