Fixed eruption due to quinine in tonic water: A case report with high-performance liquid chromatography and ultraviolet A analyses
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 629–631, August 2013
How to Cite
Ohira, A., Yamaguchi, S., Miyagi, T., Yamamoto, Y.-i., Yamada, S., Shiohira, H., Hagiwara, K., Uno, T., Uezato, H. and Takahashi, K. (2013), Fixed eruption due to quinine in tonic water: A case report with high-performance liquid chromatography and ultraviolet A analyses. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 629–631. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12195
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.