Conflict of interest: None declared.
Letters to the Editor
Eyelash trichomegaly: Report of a case following diffuse hair loss associated with transient malnutrition
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 759–760, September 2013
How to Cite
Honma, M., Shimamura, T., Komatsu, S., Minami-Hori, M., Hinooka, R. and Iizuka, H. (2013), Eyelash trichomegaly: Report of a case following diffuse hair loss associated with transient malnutrition. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 759–760. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12223
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.