Letters to the Editor
Case of a Mongolian child with extensive Mongolian spots in mucopolysaccharidosis type VI: Identification of a novel mutation in the arylsulfatase B gene
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 758–759, September 2013
How to Cite
Okamura, K., Munkhbat, B., Batchimeg, B., Tamiya, G., Hozumi, Y. and Suzuki, T. (2013), Case of a Mongolian child with extensive Mongolian spots in mucopolysaccharidosis type VI: Identification of a novel mutation in the arylsulfatase B gene. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 758–759. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12237
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H24-039
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!