Suppressive effect of mangosteen rind extract on the spontaneous development of atopic dermatitis in NC/Tnd mice
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 786–796, October 2013
How to Cite
Higuchi, H., Tanaka, A., Nishikawa, S., Oida, K., Matsuda, A., Jung, K., Amagai, Y. and Matsuda, H. (2013), Suppressive effect of mangosteen rind extract on the spontaneous development of atopic dermatitis in NC/Tnd mice. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 786–796. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12250
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!