Genital pyoderma gangrenosum: Report of two cases and published work review of Japanese cases
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 840–843, October 2013
How to Cite
Satoh, M. and Yamamoto, T. (2013), Genital pyoderma gangrenosum: Report of two cases and published work review of Japanese cases. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 840–843. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12252
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.