Letter to the Editor
Tumoral calcinosis in systemic sclerosis associated with multicentric Castleman's disease
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 938–939, November 2013
How to Cite
Motegi, S.-i., Yamada, K., Shimizu, A. and Ishikawa, O. (2013), Tumoral calcinosis in systemic sclerosis associated with multicentric Castleman's disease. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 938–939. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12260
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.