Letter to the Editor
Immune response involving the bulge region in addition to telogen conversion contributes to hair loss in a case of atypical drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 928–929, November 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe-Okada, E., Nagao, K., Takahashi, H., Amagai, M. and Ohyama, M. (2013), Immune response involving the bulge region in addition to telogen conversion contributes to hair loss in a case of atypical drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 928–929. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12271
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.