Serum thymus and activation-regulated chemokine as disease activity and response biomarker in alopecia areata
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 881–885, November 2013
How to Cite
Inui, S., Noguchi, F., Nakajima, T. and Itami, S. (2013), Serum thymus and activation-regulated chemokine as disease activity and response biomarker in alopecia areata. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 881–885. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12273
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.