These authors contributed to this study equally.
Activation of transient receptor potential melastatin 8 reduces ultraviolet B-induced prostaglandin E2 production in keratinocytes
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 919–922, November 2013
How to Cite
Park, N.-H., Na, Y.-J., Choi, H.-T., Cho, J.-C. and Lee, H.-K. (2013), Activation of transient receptor potential melastatin 8 reduces ultraviolet B-induced prostaglandin E2 production in keratinocytes. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 919–922. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12288
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Amorepacific R&D Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.