Expression analysis of ovostatin 2 reveals its involvement in proliferation, invasion and angiogenesis of cutaneous malignant melanoma
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 901–910, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-X., Qi, J., Wang, H.-S., Shao, X.-B., Zeng, X.-S., Li, A.-M., Xu, X.-L. and Sun, J.-F. (2013), Expression analysis of ovostatin 2 reveals its involvement in proliferation, invasion and angiogenesis of cutaneous malignant melanoma. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 901–910. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12294
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30700727
- Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Bureau of Science and Technology. Grant Number: no. BK2012505
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20070023113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.