Anthocyanins from black soybean inhibit Helicobacter pylori-induced inflammation in human gastric epithelial AGS cells
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 366–373, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-M., Kim, K.-M., Park, E.-H., Seo, J.-H., Song, J.-Y., Shin, S.-C., Kang, H.-L., Lee, W.-K., Cho, M.-J., Rhee, K.-H., Youn, H.-S. and Baik, S.-C. (2013), Anthocyanins from black soybean inhibit Helicobacter pylori-induced inflammation in human gastric epithelial AGS cells. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 366–373. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12049
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Research and Development Program for Cancer Control, Ministry for Health, and Welfare and Family Affairs of Korea. Grant Number: 0820050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!