X4-tropic human immunodeficiency virus IIIB utilizes CXCR4 as coreceptor, as distinct from R5X4-tropic viruses
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 437–444, June 2013
How to Cite
Islam, S., Hoque, S. A., Adnan, N., Tanaka, A., Jinno-Oue, A. and Hoshino, H. (2013), X4-tropic human immunodeficiency virus IIIB utilizes CXCR4 as coreceptor, as distinct from R5X4-tropic viruses. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 437–444. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12051
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!