Oral immunization of mice with Saccharomyces cerevisiae expressing a neutralizing epitope of ApxIIA exotoxin from Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae induces systemic and mucosal immune responses
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 417–425, June 2013
How to Cite
Shin, M.-K., Lee, W.-J., Jung, M. H., Cha, S.-B., Shin, S.-W., Yoo, A., Kim, D.-H. and Yoo, H. S. (2013), Oral immunization of mice with Saccharomyces cerevisiae expressing a neutralizing epitope of ApxIIA exotoxin from Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae induces systemic and mucosal immune responses. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 417–425. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12053
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- ARPC. Grant Number: 107034-03
- BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ007044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!