Possible association of Neu2 with plasma membrane fraction from mouse thymus exhibited sialidase activity with fetuin at pH 7.0 but not at pH 4.5
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 569–582, August 2013
How to Cite
Kijimoto-Ochiai, S., Doi, N., Fujii, M., Go, S., Kabayama, K., Moriya, S., Miyagi, T. and Koda, T. (2013), Possible association of Neu2 with plasma membrane fraction from mouse thymus exhibited sialidase activity with fetuin at pH 7.0 but not at pH 4.5. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 569–582. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12076
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!