Toll-deficient Drosophila is susceptible to Pythium insidiosum infection
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 732–735, October 2013
How to Cite
Zanette, R. A., Santurio, J. M., Loreto, É. S., Alves, S. H. and Kontoyiannis, D. P. (2013), Toll-deficient Drosophila is susceptible to Pythium insidiosum infection. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 732–735. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12082
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- National Council of Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq—Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!