Modulation of O-antigen chain length by the wzz gene in Escherichia coli O157 influences its sensitivities to serum complement
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 616–623, September 2013
How to Cite
Osawa, K., Shigemura, K., Iguchi, A., Shirai, H., Imayama, T., Seto, K., Raharjo, D., Fujisawa, M., Osawa, R. and Shirakawa, T. (2013), Modulation of O-antigen chain length by the wzz gene in Escherichia coli O157 influences its sensitivities to serum complement. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 616–623. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12084
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!