Comparison of stool antigen immunoassay and serology for screening for Helicobacter pylori infection in intellectually disabled children
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 772–777, November 2013
How to Cite
Douraghi, M., Rostami, M. N., Goudarzi, H. and Ghalavand, Z. (2013), Comparison of stool antigen immunoassay and serology for screening for Helicobacter pylori infection in intellectually disabled children. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 772–777. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12099
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!