Present address: Laboratory for Cytokine Regulation, RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, Yokohama 230-0045, Japan.
Listeria infection inhibits IgE production in regional lymph nodes by suppressing chemotaxis of basophils to lymph nodes
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 842–848, December 2013
How to Cite
Kanoh, M., Maruyama, S. and Asano, Y. (2013), Listeria infection inhibits IgE production in regional lymph nodes by suppressing chemotaxis of basophils to lymph nodes. Microbiology and Immunology, 57: 842–848. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12101
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!