Role of herpes simplex virus 1 Us3 in viral neuroinvasiveness
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Koyanagi, N., Imai, T., Arii, J., Kato, A. and Kawaguchi, Y. (2014), Role of herpes simplex virus 1 Us3 in viral neuroinvasiveness. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12108
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 12:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers
- Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Program of Japan Initiative for Global Research Network on Infectious Diseases
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Takeda Science Foundation and Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!