Incidence of Legionella and heterotrophic bacteria in household rainwater tanks in Azumino, Nagano prefecture, Japan
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 15–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Oana, K. and Kawakami, Y. (2014), Incidence of Legionella and heterotrophic bacteria in household rainwater tanks in Azumino, Nagano prefecture, Japan. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12113
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!