A 38 nt region and its flanking sequences within gag of Friend murine leukemia virus are crucial for splicing at the correct 5′ and 3′ splice sites
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 38–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Machinaga, A. and Takase-Yoden, S. (2014), A 38 nt region and its flanking sequences within gag of Friend murine leukemia virus are crucial for splicing at the correct 5′ and 3′ splice sites. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 38–50. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12114
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: S0901015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!