MHC class I molecules are incorporated into human herpesvirus-6 viral particles and released into the extracellular environment
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 119–125, February 2014
How to Cite
Ota, M., Serada, S., Naka, T. and Mori, Y. (2014), MHC class I molecules are incorporated into human herpesvirus-6 viral particles and released into the extracellular environment. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12121
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!