Evaluation of the European tick-borne encephalitis vaccine against Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 112–118, February 2014
How to Cite
Chidumayo, N. N., Yoshii, K. and Kariwa, H. (2014), Evaluation of the European tick-borne encephalitis vaccine against Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 112–118. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12122
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22780268, 21405035
- Global COE Program from the Ministry of Education
- Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Health Sciences Grants for Research on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Disease
- Ministry of Health, Labour
- Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!