Peptidoglycan from Staphylococcus aureus has an anti-apoptotic effect in HaCaT keratinocytes mediated by the production of the cellular inhibitor of apoptosis protein-2
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 87–95, February 2014
How to Cite
Vázquez-Sánchez, E. A., Rodríguez-Romero, M., Sánchez-Torres, L. E., Rodríguez-Martínez, S., Cancino-Diaz, J. C., Rodríguez-Cortes, O., García-López, E. S. and Cancino-Diaz, M. E. (2014), Peptidoglycan from Staphylococcus aureus has an anti-apoptotic effect in HaCaT keratinocytes mediated by the production of the cellular inhibitor of apoptosis protein-2. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12126
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 02:32AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!