Truncated monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 can alleviate cardiac injury in mice with viral myocarditis via infiltration of mononuclear cells
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2014
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Zhang, F.-Q. and Wei, X. (2014), Truncated monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 can alleviate cardiac injury in mice with viral myocarditis via infiltration of mononuclear cells. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12130
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 12:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!