The diversity of receptor recognition in cholesterol-dependent cytolysins
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 155–171, March 2014
How to Cite
Tabata, A., Ohkura, K., Ohkubo, Y., Tomoyasu, T., Ohkuni, H., Whiley, R. A. and Nagamune, H. (2014), The diversity of receptor recognition in cholesterol-dependent cytolysins. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 155–171. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12131
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Young Scientists (Start-up). Grant Number: 18890127
- Scientific Research (C). Grant Numbers: 24592769, 24590221
- Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private Universities (2012–2016)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of the Japanese Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!