Characteristic systemic cytokine responses in children with human bocavirus-positive lower respiratory tract infection
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 215–218, March 2014
How to Cite
Hirose, Y., Hamada, H., Wakui, T., Ogawa, T. and Terai, M. (2014), Characteristic systemic cytokine responses in children with human bocavirus-positive lower respiratory tract infection. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 215–218. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12132
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Chiba Serum Institute Memorial Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!