Pneumocystis jirovecii colonization is associated with enhanced Th1 inflammatory gene expression in lungs of humans with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 202–211, March 2014
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, M. E., Tedrow, J. R., Hillenbrand, M. E., Lucht, L., Richards, T., Norris, K. A., Zhang, Y., Sciurba, F. C., Kaminski, N. and Morris, A. (2014), Pneumocystis jirovecii colonization is associated with enhanced Th1 inflammatory gene expression in lungs of humans with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 202–211. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12135
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2014 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!