Immunoblotting of soluble antigens in Paracoccidioides brasiliensis culture
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 212–214, March 2014
How to Cite
de Jesus Carlos, N., Pinto, D. A., Ono, M. A., Venancio, E. J., de Camargo, Z. P., Sano, A. and Itano, E. N. (2014), Immunoblotting of soluble antigens in Paracoccidioides brasiliensis culture. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 212–214. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12137
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education/University Extension Program, Research Program for the Health System(PPSUS)/Araucária Foundation and State University of Londrina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!