Evaluation in mice of the immunogenicity and protective efficacy of a tetravalent subunit vaccine candidate against dengue virus
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 219–226, April 2014
How to Cite
Lazo, L., Izquierdo, A., Suzarte, E., Gil, L., Valdés, I., Marcos, E., Álvarez, M., Romero, Y., Guzmán, M. G., Guillén, G. and Hermida Cruz, L. (2014), Evaluation in mice of the immunogenicity and protective efficacy of a tetravalent subunit vaccine candidate against dengue virus. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 219–226. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12140
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 11:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Cuban Program for Dengue Vaccine Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!