Present address: Katsuya Taira, Department of Welfare and Health, Okinawa Prefectural Government, 1-2-2 Izumizaki, Naha-Shi, Okinawa 900-8570, Japan.
Molecular evolution of VP3, VP1, 3Cpro and 3Dpol coding regions in coxsackievirus group A type 24 variant isolates from acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis in 2011 in Okinawa, Japan
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 227–238, April 2014
How to Cite
Nidaira, M., Kuba, Y., Saitoh, M., Taira, K., Maeshiro, N., Mahoe, Y., Kyan, H., Takara, T., Okano, S., Kudaka, J., Yoshida, H., Oishi, K. and Kimura, H. (2014), Molecular evolution of VP3, VP1, 3Cpro and 3Dpol coding regions in coxsackievirus group A type 24 variant isolates from acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis in 2011 in Okinawa, Japan. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 227–238. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12141
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2014 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and for Research on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: H25-Shinko-Ippan-015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!