Heterologous expression of a gene of Magnaporthe oryzae chrysovirus 1 strain A disrupts growth of the human pathogenic fungus Cryptococcus neoformans
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 294–302, May 2014
How to Cite
Urayama, S.-I., Fukuhara, T., Moriyama, H., Toh-E, A. and Kawamoto, S. (2014), Heterologous expression of a gene of Magnaporthe oryzae chrysovirus 1 strain A disrupts growth of the human pathogenic fungus Cryptococcus neoformans. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12148
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 04:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 859100012
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization. Grant Number: 08C46503c
- JSPS KAKENHI grant. Grant Number: 11J07853
- Cooperative Research Program of Medical Mycology Research Center, Chiba University. Grant Number: 13-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!