The present address of Soumik Barman is Laboratory of Immune Regulation, Graduate School of Medicine and Laboratory of Mucosal Immunology, Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Passive immunity with multi-serotype heat-killed Shigellae in neonatal mice
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 463–466, August 2014
How to Cite
Barman, S., Koley, H., Nag, D., Shinoda, S., Nair, G. B. and Takeda, Y. (2014), Passive immunity with multi-serotype heat-killed Shigellae in neonatal mice. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 463–466. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12164
The present address of Yoshifumi Takeda is Hideyo Noguchi Memorial Foundation, 81 Maeda, Mitsuwa, Inawashiro, Yamagun, Fukushima 969-3284, Japan
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 02:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!