Association between aggregative adherence fimbriae types including putative new variants and virulence-related genes and clump formation among aggR-positive Escherichia coli strains isolated in Thailand and Japan
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Societies and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 467–473, August 2014
How to Cite
Ito, K., Matsushita, S., Yamazaki, M., Moriya, K., Kurazono, T., Hiruta, N., Narimatsu, H., Ueno, N., Isobe, J., Yatsuyanagi, J., Kumagai, N., Hashimoto, M. and Ratchtrachenchai, O.-A. (2014), Association between aggregative adherence fimbriae types including putative new variants and virulence-related genes and clump formation among aggR-positive Escherichia coli strains isolated in Thailand and Japan. Microbiology and Immunology, 58: 467–473. doi: 10.1111/1348-0421.12173
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2014 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
Vol. 58, Issue 12, 701, Article first published online: 23 DEC 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!