Endotoxin injection attenuates rest-phase hypothermia in wintering great tits through the onset of fever
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 236–244, February 2013
How to Cite
Nord, A., Chiriac, S., Hasselquist, D., Nilsson, J.-Å. (2013), Endotoxin injection attenuates rest-phase hypothermia in wintering great tits through the onset of fever. Functional Ecology, 27: 236–244. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12003
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- Helge Ax:son Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: Lund Animal Protection Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!