All authors have contributed equally to the preparation of this document.
The Ecology Of Stress
Evaluating stress in natural populations of vertebrates: total CORT is not good enough
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 24–36, February 2013
How to Cite
Breuner, C. W., Delehanty, B., Boonstra, R. (2013), Evaluating stress in natural populations of vertebrates: total CORT is not good enough. Functional Ecology, 27: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12016
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.