Responses to Global Climate Change
Balancing heat, water and nutrients under environmental change: a thermodynamic niche framework
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: MECHANISMS OF PLANT COMPETITION
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 950–966, August 2013
How to Cite
Kearney, M. R., Simpson, S. J., Raubenheimer, D., Kooijman, S. A. L. M. (2013), Balancing heat, water and nutrients under environmental change: a thermodynamic niche framework. Functional Ecology, 27: 950–966. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12020
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- National Research Centre for Growth and Development
- Massey University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!