Experimental manipulation of flowers to determine the functional modes and fitness consequences of self-fertilization: unexpected outcome reveals key assumptions
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 362–373, April 2013
How to Cite
Dart, S., Eckert, C. G. (2013), Experimental manipulation of flowers to determine the functional modes and fitness consequences of self-fertilization: unexpected outcome reveals key assumptions. Functional Ecology, 27: 362–373. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12055
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!