Quantifying the cost of thermoregulation: thermal and energetic constraints on growth rates in hatchling lizards
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 490–497, April 2013
How to Cite
Brewster, C. L., Sikes, R. S., Gifford, M. E. (2013), Quantifying the cost of thermoregulation: thermal and energetic constraints on growth rates in hatchling lizards. Functional Ecology, 27: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12066
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!