Quantifying the cost of thermoregulation: thermal and energetic constraints on growth rates in hatchling lizards
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 490–497, April 2013
How to Cite
Brewster, C. L., Sikes, R. S., Gifford, M. E. (2013), Quantifying the cost of thermoregulation: thermal and energetic constraints on growth rates in hatchling lizards. Functional Ecology, 27: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12066
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!